About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Do ya, Do ya, want my love???

Happy HNT!!! When all else fails, go for the boobs!!

So I have sent a few fan pics to Andy, cause he gets so much joy out of them. So I'm asking for pics from YOU!! yes you. If you read this, then I'm talkin to you!!! You can be half nekkid, half asleep or even half baked!! You can photoshop, just like I did here- or even be clever and write it across your chest in lipstick, or paint, or pepperoni. (did someone say sausage?)

Just send me a picture with "Julie, Do ya love me?" somewhere in it- and I'll post it on my blog!!! I'll pimp you out if you have a blog and say really nice things about you. I'm that kinda awesome. If I get lots of really cool pictures, maybe I will turn a contest out of it. hmmmmm. I did a dirty book review lately, maybe I can send a copy of that. I'll review that book later this month too.

10 comments:

Vixen said...

I *love* boobs.....

HappyHNT! ;)

Dat Guy ! said...

Well! Thanks for staring (You didn't go blind, I hope)

I'm thinking about sending you a pic...(just fer the heckin's of it!)

HappyHNT,Jules!

~~I think I do love ya!

xx,Res.

rob said...

The easter bunny looks right at home here. HHNT.

JeannieGrrl said...

I am so utterly envious! Great photo hun and your 25 peeps shot is hot as hell! Best of luck! HHNT!

tkkerouac said...

Nice cleavage!

Mustafa Şenalp said...

I like your site very much. Thanks for your interest. Have a good day

Christina said...

Great shot!!!

HHNT!

LadyXandria said...

Beautiful boobage as usual. I love that idea... you know I'm gonna have to submit something. HHNT!

Lee Ann said...

Nice cleavage!
Happy HNT!

Dat Guy ! said...

Damn! I never did get around to doing this.

I wanted to photoshop something, and then: boom! Life intrudes!

Anyway, come see me "Last Call"

Res, is leaving the building.

Love ya, anyway.

xx,res.