About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

HNT- I know how to use them!!!

I love Thursdays. For two reasons, because a) it's almost Friday and b) cause I get to get Half Nekkid, and nobody can stop me.

If you want to know what it's about, go check the guidelines and visit Os every week and see who else is playing. Here's a funny story, one of my coworkers "borrowed" her sons camera to take some half nekkid pictures and participate for her first HNT, and the camera battery ran out- so she has to hide the camera so her son can not find naughty pictures of his MOM, and ransack his room for the charger before he comes home from school so she could get the pictures off his camera. She still can't find it!! ahk!!!

Get
Half
Nekkid!!!

19 comments:

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Funny story with the camera! And nice legs. :) HHNT

AmyElle said...

Nice legs. The coworker's story it just too funny. Hope you are feeling better.

HHNT

Blissfully Wed said...

That's a great story. I hope she keeps her secret.

It's cool that you have a coworker who participates. I doubt I'd want any of mine to know about HNT.

~Him

NY Diva said...

Fabulous legs! Happy HNT!

J a d e said...

I did the 25peeps thing for you :) Happy HNT and nice legs.

tkkerouac said...

Happy HNT, Nice legs!

Zoely said...

very nice...HHNT!

Suck Me said...

Well that's gonna get kind of embarrassing for her. Women are always looking for batteries ;-)

Happy HNT!

cinders said...

Your poor friend... people always want to scroll through my camera's pictures and I don't usually delete the pics out right after downloading them. Let's just hope no one scrolls too far past my party pictures and gets a nipple, right?

Happy HNT!

Christina said...

Beautiful legs!!! I can imagine you know how to use them.

LOL at your coworker. I took my camera to Vegas with the girls and had some fun shots from the strip club. Had to move those off the camera QUICK when Igot home since the kids share my camara! LOL

HHNT

twg said...

Nobody should stop you;o) Great legs you've got there ... happy HNT!

rob said...

I had a similar experience, when I took some pics of my students in class, then uploaded everything from the camera to the school network, forgetting I had some HNTs in the camera too.

Classic looking leg shot. HHMT.

Vixen said...

Nice legs! Love the shot and angle!

I'm LOL w/ Stealth....attention whores.... *snort*

BTExpress said...

Funny story, LOL!

Great looking legs and that pose in making me think naughty thoughts, thanks. :-) Happy HNT!

SIMPLY ME said...

"Lay Lady lay, lay across my big brass bed".........hot pose! HHNT

SeaRabbit said...

Great legs!! Happy HNT!

One Guy said...

Nice pair!

Happy HNT!

exile said...

we can finally take nude pics of our selves in the privacy of our own home, and their is still something in the way

d-man said...

I also love Thursdays. Although, technically, your Thursdays are my Fridays. Which makes it even sweeter for me!