About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

that aint it kid!! - HNT

I've always loved music and movies. I love musicals. When I was growing up I used to listen to the soundtrack to a Chorus Line. I never did see it on stage, but I did see the movie with Michael Douglas and I admit I was somewhat disappointed by it. But I knew all the words to the songs. Guess which one was my favorite?? If you know the words sing along with me!!!
















10 comments:

Osbasso said...

Nothing like a little T & A!

Blissfully Wed said...

I remember the song very well. ;)

Thanks for sharing your sexy tribute to it. ;)

~Him

HHNT!

cinders said...

I don't know the words... can I just whistle?

Happy HNT!

Jericho said...

Honey, I'll learn the words... very hot pics... In fact, I'll learn more than that if it helps.... ;)

~hhnt~

m_o_o_nspells said...

Very nice pics...gotta love when musicals inspire people to such lengths! ;o)
HHNT

The Moviequill said...

this comment brought to you by the word "GULP!"

Camilla said...

Originally, in the theater, the number was called "tits and ass" but it was not as funny as "dance 10 looks 3" because the joke was not "telegraphed" in the program.

Looks 10 for you!

LadyXandria said...

Damn, girl. You look hot, hot, HOT!!! Very nice pics. Happy belated HNT! :)

Tammie Jean said...

Smokin' hot!

ZigZagMan said...

thankfully........these fine images will wash the name..Michael Douglas from my mind!! :)