About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Is There a Doctor in My house???

I was NOT going to watch the Bachelor. I wasn't. I stopped watching after Season 1, and I watched the first season of the Bachelorette (and the wedding too). I love my reality TV- I DID watch Joe Millionaire. I used to love Real World. Surreal Life. Breaking Bonaduce. Even My Fair Brady. But I was not going to watch the Bachelor this season. I don't have time. And it's just crazy. The women are vicious and it's just not easy for me to watch people make fools of themselves. I hate watching the rose ceremonies and getting to know these people when they disappear so quickly.
But then.... I watched the intro for this seasons Bachelor, Lt. Andy Baldwin.









Humanitarian of the Year. 6 time Ironman triathalon finisher. Oh, and did I mention he's a surgeon for the Navy?









Well hello, beautiful.
I just freed up my Monday nights.

The sacrifices I make for a pretty face.

4 comments:

vanassa said...

he is adorable - and not perfect which makes him even better, the show must be tough, with the cameras everywhere - and i saw his videos on the site http://www.andybaldwin.com where I found the whole speech from the endurance awards which was awesome.

Tammie Jean said...

Ooooh.... I see your point. What a smile. What a hottie! Monday nights you say?

Vintage Girl said...

he's a cutie!!

thanks for the link, and thanks for the comment, much appreciated!!

Vintage Girl

Chelle said...

OMG he is HOT.....lol I jsut may have to watch the Bachelor now! Whew!