About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Who's the cunt? oh, that would be ME.

Ok, so here is my official apology for a stupid statement I made that I meant to be funny. The podcast that I know and love had a guest speaker who I think is pretty funny on his blog. He and I had a moment when I attempted to add him as a friend on myspace and got the reply, "Who are you and why do you want to be my friend."

Yikes, myspace bitchslapping.

But I did explain who I was and he gladly added me just as the hand print started to fade.

Anyway, the podcast appeared to be filled with some computer gliches that I thought were funny but I sensed the regular hosts frustration with it. I sent her an email in which I made a comment in which I was playing along, or so I thought.

I think it kind of went over like "You haven't had that baby yet?" when I was still a month away from delivery, swollen, uncomfortable and gassy. Yeah, fuck you too.

Now for all my bitchiness, I am rarely directly bitchy to people who are not my husband, past or present. Ex and e-husband have come to expect that I will be a bitch to them, but I've paid my dues and I own the right. But to others, I never want to come across that way, not even by accident. I am a total people pleaser, anyone who knows me, know that. I want to stab myself in the eye for even the thought that I insulted someone who's writing both touches me and makes me laugh out loud sometimes in the same sentence.


So to Golfwidow, and Andy who apparently is going to be very pissed at me, very soon, and Josh. I am truly sorry. I did not mean to anger, insult, or come across like a judgmental cunt, because really- who the hell am I anyway??

No comments: