About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Practice makes me perfect

Yesterday in the doctors office, the nurse did a test for strep throat. She told me that she had to poke this big Q tip into the back of my throat to get a culture. twice. She said that I would probably gag, cause most people gag. Cause "you know- if someone is ramming the back of your throat with something, your gonna gag. So that's normal."

mm hmm

I didn't gag. The second time she did it, I thought that maybe I should PRETEND to gag, but you know, I barely felt it. What can I tell ya? Apparently I am used to having things rammed in the back of my throat.

3 comments:

BTExpress said...

No gag reflex huh? That's HOT!

exile said...

i worry if my protologist says the same thing

LadyXandria said...

This is definitely one of those things that make you go hmm...