About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Here's to you Mrs. Robinson- ROWR...

So when you are talking to someone online, when is it ok to give your phone number??

Because my life is just me, my kids and my internet access I tend to meet men online. The picture I have here for 25peeps is the same one I use for myspace, so you know- I appear kinda hot in my panties and all. But anyway, the emails go back and forth, on and on. And I occasionally get asked for my phone number.

When someone asks me for my number, what the hell am I supposed to expect by way of receiving a phone call. If I learned anything from the movie Swingers, it's that there is a rule that guys aren't supposed to call for like 5 days. I assume the rules are the same. I'll hold off on that one for now. He's sssssmokin hot though. Inappropriately young. Yummy to the core. But, if he is closer to my sons age than he is to mine, is that too young??

Now be good to mama, tell me what I want to hear!!

According to CougarPlanet, I am 3 in cougar years. Cougar age is your actual age minus 32.5. THIRTY TWO AND A HALF???

So now I just need to find myself a wounded zebra.

6 comments:

Tammie Jean said...

Do you have a cell phone? I feel like you could probably give out the number to the celly whenever, if you start to feel a connection or just want to chat. But I wouldn't give out the house number. The cell phone is almost disposable; the house is where you live!

I think young is okay for screwing around only - nothing serious. Smoking hot is always nice :)

And I'm 4 - who knew?

Christina said...

I guess it depends on just how inappropriately young he is???? LOL

I agree....cellphone:-)

Jules said...

Tammie Jean, I'm not sure that I feel a connection, but I'd like to connect a feel!!! *hee hee

Just Me, Legal + 3. Do you have a cougar age??

Work with me people!!!

Isa Kaufmann said...

I'm three and a half in cougar. I dunno, I had this sort of internet 'affair' thing with this smoking hot 22 year old but quite frankly his emails weren't all that interesting even the cyber sex ones...I think if we had met and er, connected on a genital level, it would have been great...i love the idea of younger men PLEASURING me for hours, but the reality I think is not so stimulating because their brains aren't really developed at that age.

ha ha and as for your previous post about the guy saying 'ur cute we should hook up' that's just the kind of stuff my 22 year old would write: 'elabor8 on wot u want me to do 2 make you cum'....
I think that's the way the 'kids' communicate these days.

Christina said...

Okay...Legal + anything is good.

Oh, my Cougar Age 7.5
I'm an old cougar.

LadyXandria said...

As long as he's legal I say it's no problem. Though I prefer older men, for some reason I keep winding up with younger guys. They're lots of fun, but OMG they're so clueless.

As for the phone thing... you definitely wanna stick to giving out the cell number. I almost never give out my house number.

In cougar years I'm only 9 months old... how awesome is that? That's a kick ass website too.