About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Nemunems??
















The Easter bunny showed up here and brought baskets for the Beasties. She was a smart little fuzzball this year and filled some eggs with M&M's and hid them around the house. She thought WISELY to put G's and D's on the eggs, so that Gabe would not find and keep ALL of them. She filled Easter Baskets with brightly ribbon tied baggies of colored goldfish, cheez-its, popcorn, and fruit snacks. Oh, and some marshmellow peeps. We love the peeps. She also brought them a present, a new movie.

Gabe asked me later, "Did the Easter Bunny bring YOU a basket of snack?"

Mama-"No baby- the Easter Bunny only brought a basket of snacks for you and Danny."
Gabriel-"Well, then who gives you snacks, mama?"
Mama-"Well, sometimes Daddy brings snacks for mama. Maybe another day."
Gabriel-"Well mama, you can have some of my goldfish. But not my nem-u-nem's ok?"

It's all about giving.

Happy Easter.

No comments: