About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

The demon returns

I got cable TV today. It's been a while since I had cable.

There's so much to watch. Good movies, old movies, B movies- oh my!! I can't decide. SNL is on in a bit, and Jon Bon Jovi is hosting- so that's obviously what I'll be watching.

Duh.







I ran into a girl I knew in elementary school at Walgreens the other day. She has worked at The Wall for three years and I have never seen her there before. She recognized me, and I am almost certain I remember which girl she is. She may have been the friend who lived on the next block. We haven't spoken since 5th grade- at least. After she told me who she was, she said, "Oh my God- how have you been?"

Ummmmm.... it's been 25 years. What kind of weird question is that? It's been almost 25 years, do you think I have the time to catch you up on 25 years while we are standing at the pharmacy at The Wall. I don't remember how good of friends we were. Obviously not very since days later, I'm still trying to remember exactly who she is.

I was brief, made my exit. Next time I will use the drive thru.

No comments: