About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tired Naked Thursday




Holy crap I'm tired. Today was exhausting, but productive and totally worth it. Today I did some volunteer work at an 'inner city' school. Not as 'inner city' as you would think, but inner city, just the same. My hats off to the elementary school teachers in "the LBC" who teach 25 kids with no aide or anything. They were great kids though and we had a lot of fun during pedestrian safety day! Did you know that school buses now have safety exits on the roof???

Anyway- you can't tell from the picture, but I'm ALL naked here. And I've got straight hair. You like???




Happy HNT!!!

6 comments:

Osbasso said...

I DO like the straight hair look! And the full nekkid is nice too (if, of course, we could see it...).

T - Another Geek Girl said...

I love the straight hair.

Very sexy!

And you don't look at all worn out, you look ready ;)

Blissfully Wed said...

Nice pics. And kudos for the hard work. I know a few teachers. ;)

Vixen said...

It looks great on you :)

I looove that top pic.

happyHNT!

Shibari said...

Oh ... luv.. now you know why I adore you SOOOOOOOOO much... it is that soulful look in your eyes...:)

~d said...

I love the top pic! I am (guessing) your hands are in your hair...you can see some (flesh) to the right side of the pic...is it your leg?
I love it!
HHNT!