About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, October 08, 2007

TMI Tuesday

1. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep?
It depends on when and where. I would always opt to wash up and then fall asleep. If it's really good, then maybe just fall asleep. I'm not a cuddler. I rarely opt for cuddling after sex. What do you want???

2. Have you ever fake orgasms?
No- I'm 35. If I don't have one, then I just don't. Get over it and don't get all fucking whiney about it. Chances are, it wasn't you- and if it was- don't worry, you probably won't be back or you will receive 1 to 1 education on the topic. (Let me introduce you to my clitoris, and my G-spot. Learn it, know it, live it.) If I really need an orgasm at the moment, I'll do it myself- give me less than a minute, and pay attention!!

3. In any 24 hour period, what is the most number of time you have ever had sex?
Back in the day, e-husband and I would spend entire weekend just drinking and fucking. I don't know how many 'times' but I remember getting the phone call from my apartment manager because my neighbors had complained cause it went on all day and night. ("If you could just close the windows maybe??")

4. Have you ever had sex or give/received oral sex while you were driving a car?
Um, yeah..... lots of times.

5. What do you think the average number of sexual partners your sex has in their lifetime (so for me, a female)? Do you think most people lie when asked?
In a lifetime?? My generation, maybe 12, 15. I think most people lie about their number. I lie about mine.

Bonus (as in optional):Can men and women be "just friends?" (Explain)
"A man can never be friends with a woman he finds attractive, he always wants to have sex with her."

This is SUCH a loaded question, but I will say yes, I think they can. It's about respecting boundaries and keeping distance, but I do believe it's possible. Really, I do. Shut up.

3 comments:

Shibari said...

Ohhh Julie... I do dig your answers... especially the whole clitoris/g spot.. learn it live it thing...
cmeeere lets' work on knowing this
xoxo

SeaRabbit said...

Great answers!!!! and I am the same on #2... f it is not happening with him, I'll manage on my own, and it is never taking long...lololol...
I'd love to believe in your Bonus answer too... I sadly don't... ;-(

~d said...

(giggle!) DO you lie?! Do you lie (up ↑ or down ↓) with your number??!

And the apt mgr: could ya close your window! HAHA! Love your answers!

Happy TMI-T!