About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Rough around the edges.

Last summer I went to the Santa Anita Racetrack to do this think for Dane Cook's Tourgasm. Basically, he needed some extra footage- but the whole thing was done WRONG, and a lot of people left REALLY pissed off because they felt jilted somehow. I guess we all had expectations, but very quickly I realized what was going on- and I really stayed because I was already there and I was proud of myself for going alone. I also spent most of the time talking on the phone to an old friend of mine.... anyway.

I received an email shortly afterwards apologizing and promising that it would be made up to us. I sort of wrote it off, because I was not so upset about it anyway. Well today I got an email, inviting me to his show in December. I emailed him to his myspace page, copying the email and asking if it was real. I got a reply that it was, in fact real. I thought it might be, because it was sent to the email I am subscribed to his site with- and I don't use that email for myspace or anything else. I'm still a bit cautious about it, and I will look for comments on his myspace page and on the message boards on his website. But if it's true....

Fucken A!! I don't care about those who don't like Dane Cook. I think he's freakin Hilarious. My friend Ed read me the Thank You's on his Retaliation CD. He thanked His Cock. Ok, you gotta love a man like that. If I ever get famous, remind me to thank My Tits.

4 comments:

Tammie Jean said...

LOL @ thanking body parts - that's awesome!

Jaws said...

Dane cook is so damn funny!

Vinnies middle name is dane. LOL

Jaws said...

and for gods sake, get a mood, the "blank" is freaking me out.

Jaws said...

Thank you. lol