About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

HNT- Photoshopping

I've been working on taking better pictures, playing with light and resolution and such. I also am learning how to do some 'cleaning up' in PhotoShop (that consists of more that crop and blur).


original picture



cleaned up picture

I'm working at it. Happy HNT.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy HNT!!!

Shibari said...

Awwws... this is sooo cutey patooty...
xoxo

Vixen said...

Aww!!! Cute :)

Zoely said...

sweet. ya got da skills as far as i can see! HHNT!

Stealth said...

Good job; I can see the water droplets and everything :)

searabbit said...

Cute pic! And you did a pretty good job at making it better!
HHNT!