About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, October 22, 2007

I wanna quit the gym!!

Back in December, I signed up for the gym. It was a good deal- a good price. I had all the best intentions. My intention was to go at least once a week, and then slowly move up to twice a week. E-husband had the same goals. $34.99 for the both of us, at any 24hour fitness.

I don't go enough. By enough, I mean 'ever'.

I mean, I have NEVER gone to the gym. Did I mention it was December of 2005??!?! Oh yea...that.

Don't do the math, I did the math. It makes me sad. I am cancelling it today. It doesn't mean that I don't want to be in shape. It doesn't mean I don't WANT to lose weight, or even work out. It just means that I never have the time to do it. And I could use an extra $34.99 a month. It will pay for my Netflix and Gamefly.

---

Monica: My God! Is this a gym card?

Chandler: Oh yeah, gym member. I try to go four times a week, but I’ve missed the last 1200 times.

Ross: So why don’t you quit?

Chandler: You don’t think I’ve tried? You think I like having 50 dollars taken out of my bank account every month? No, they make you go all the way down there! Then they use all of these phrases and peppiness to try and confuse you!

---

No comments: