About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I realize that I've posted too much today.

I stole this from Golfwidow, cause I always steal her meme's.

1. I've come to realize my ex's: did not treat me as well as I deserved to be treated.

2. I've come to realize that, I talk: too much, and too loud.

3. I've come to realize that, I love : the e-husband. Maybe that's not a shock to you, but it was for me.

4. I've come to realize that, I have: not posted to my erotica blog in over a week.

5. I've come to realize that, I lost : a bag of grapes that I bought from the grocery store. I found them two weeks later, under the stroller, in my trunk. ewwwww

6. I've come to realize that, I hate it when : people tell me how I should feel, what I should think, and what I should do.

7. I've come to realize that, Marriage: is something that I will never be an expert at.

8. I've come to realize that, somewhere, someone is thinking : that they are the only one in the world who is going through what they are going through.

9. I've come to realize that, I'll alway be : wishing I was more.

10. I've come to realize that, I have a crush on : a butchy lesbian- but that isn't new.

11. I've come to realize that, The last time I truly cried was: in the arms of someone who truly loves me but just can't give me what I want.

12. I've come to realize that, My cell phone is : NOT the center of my universe. It doesn't ring as often as I'd like to think.

13. I've come to realize that, When I wake up in the morning: I am never really sure what time it really is.

14. I've come to realize that, Before I go to sleep at night I: wonder if the front door is locked, but I hardly ever get up top check.

15. I've come to realize that, Right now I am thinking about: how this is the third post I've written today to this blog, and I have not been able to successful post anything about sex in 8 days.

16. I've come to realize that, Babies are : very cute and make my uterus ache. but I would not want another one.

17. I've come to realize that, I get on myspace: to see what my friends are up to.

18. I've come to realize that, Today: was a pretty good day with the kids. No beatings. :)

19. I've come to realize that, Tonight I will : have to clean the kitchen before I go to bed.

20. I've come to realize that, Tomorrow I will : have to do a lot of driving around.

21. I've come to realize that, I really want to: go to graduate school and get my Masters Degree in Public Health.

22. I've come to realize that, The person who is most likely to repost this is : maybe Shibari.

1 comment:

Tammie Jean said...

I like your answers Julie - you're always so honest, and I like that about you :)