About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Do your work or I will DDT your ass!!!

As soon as I am done with this post, I am going to do group member #2's portion of the abstract that is due tomorrow in my Epidemiology class. Group member #2 has not emailed her part to me, she has not emailed me at all. Fucking twat.

Group member #3 did email me something, however- what he emailed me was shit. It really was. It did not at ALL address the point he was supposed to address. It's fucking malaria people. How hard is it to write two paragraphs on malaria research?? Answer- it's NOT. Not at all. Malaria has been around for-god damn fucking EVER, and it was hard to write ONLY two paragraphs on it. So I redid his part.


(malaria endemic areas)

Yes, I am tempted to not do #2's part and turn it in- but the grading is simple. All members get 10 points for satisfactory (meaning all sections are completed) or all members get 0 points (not all sections are complete). So you can see why I have to do it. Or maybe you can't see...

Well it's simple. I'm a senior. I have two semesters and I'm done. This semester though is my LAST chance to increase my GPA before I apply for Grad School. That's right. I'm goin to Grad School bitches!!! So I can't run the risk of allowing anyone ELSE to fuck up my GPA. I have a 3.2 right now. If I can get all A's this semester I will have a 3.8 on my transcripts for Grad School. So if that means I have to drag these assbag group members through and write the fucking 12 page paper on my own, I will. Don't worry- I will hang them in my peer review.

1 comment:

Tammie Jean said...

Ugh! I always hated group projects... you can never count on other people to do their part of the work, or to do it as well as you would. Good luck...