About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

distracted

I have jury duty this week. I haven't been called for Jury Duty since 1998 or something like that. I called in on Saturday and was told I did not have to report monday, and call back on Monday night.

I FORGOT TO CALL- and of course I WAS supposed to report this morning. I'm one of very few people who look forward to the opportunity to be on a jury- and I forgot to call in. I'm rescheduled for next week- but damn.

It's because I have all of e-husbands stuff I am helping with. It's a full time job to advocate for his care. Also, I have midterms and such going on. And then there's all those kids that infest my house. I guess I am a bit distracted and not taking care of my own stuff properly.

What's a superwoman to do?

No comments: