About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Back to life

Like my new header??

Graduation is over. Yah!! I did my little "hey check out my sexy brains!" see below. I had planned that for quite some time, and for the normal Half Nekkid Thursday crew I think there were some lightbulbs going off. Oh--- I THOUGHT that 'bad girl' looked familiar. It still shocks me that some people did NOT make the connection- but then again- would I have??

It's time to get my life back in order. The last three weeks have been spent with my head in my books, on my computer and in a strange cloud. My cumulative GPA (ALL of my grades since I started college) is 2.96. My undergraduate GPA- just what I did at Cal State is 3.2. September starts a new program, a new school and a whole new set of priorities.

Until then, I have a few things planned. New York in about three weeks. My step daughter is going to be in town. American Idol concert.

On a smaller scale, today I need to get my HOUSE back in order, I don't do alot of housework and such during finals. Unfortunately, the e-husband has been sick for those weeks, adding to the stress of it- thanks hon. Now looking around at the house, wow- it's trashed. So my agenda for today includes coffee. Cleaning house. Laundry. I may not have time for anything else. Sexy huh??

E-husband was discharged from the hospital yesterday. He said he was going to get up and help today- but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

3 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

I like your new header. ;)

Osbasso said...

Wow! You could like, totally, write a song with those words! They're beautiful!

fairyflutters said...

Good luck with the house cleaning and laundry. Sounds like the story of my life. It never freakin' ends. I have the hardest time just getting motivated to turn off the computer. LOL