About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Calm


Yesterday I told the e-husband to stop being such a bitch to me and the kids. I feel a little more relaxed, even with the fact that they have picked up this awful habit of not going to bed until WAY too late and they are fighting all the time. It strangely just seems like the price of admission and I'm just not so bothered by it.

I have been off of my meds, for no real good reason, since the day before I left for vacation. So far I've had no ill effects from it. Nobody's gotten hurt. Life resumes. Things, for all their disarray, are calm. The skies are not blue, and the forecast is not certain, but strangely it doesn't seem like there is a storm up ahead.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: