About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Princess bitchy pants

I wonder if I have become one of those women who is secretly happy when relationships fail. Isn't that awful. Two of my sisters are getting married. One is getting married in August, the other is getting married eventually, I assume. I mean- its not official, but you know you look at them and think, "oh yeah.... that's a done deal." I am really happy for them- of course I am. (oh now here's something funny. really the first SISTER I am talking about is not even my sister, but my BROTHERS fiance) That is how married they are gonna get- I'm already calling HER my sister and forgetting all about my brother. Sorry Rick. It's an estrogen thing.

Anyway- so someone I adore is sorta bitchy on twitter these days. I'm assuming it's his wife cause the scenarios are 'at home' scenarios. I was just about to type a message to him saying, So is the "so happily married I could puke" phase, officially over?

But I stopped, cause... what a cunt right??

Don't get me wrong, I love marriage. It's just the guy I married I'm not always so fond of.





1 comment:

Blissfully Wed said...

Is my wife bitching about me on Twitter? ;)