About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Easy like Sunday Morning.

The weekend was lovely. It was my first weekend that I didn't have homework, a headache nor did I have to climb Mount Laundry. I slept in AND napped. We went out to the pool both days, briefly. I even got to watch a movie last night on TV. I was in bed before midnight last night.

Even had a little bit of sex top it off. Ok, well maybe it wasn't sex, but it was an orgasm- and you know... that's pretty good too. ;)

My step daughter is flying into town tonight. She will be here for a month. She's staying with her grandmother, so the e-husband will be gone on and off for the next three or four weeks. Once I get back from NY, he will have to be here during the week, so maybe she will come and stay with us for a few days. It will be great to see her.

This is the last week of school for the boys, so the e-husband will be home with them through the summer. I'm upping Alex's allowance to help out with the boys over the summer and I'm going back to my 6:30 to 3 work schedule so I can get off work early. If the e-husband is having a rough day, my mom is close by and she has said she will help out after noon, and I will be home by 3:30 ish. It's going to save me $600 a month, and cost me only $20. Score!

My brother is getting married this summer- I think this would be perfect for the first dance. Whatta ya think D?




WAIT!!! This is even better. It's long... but you know- worth it...

No comments: