About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

There's no coffee in this hotel!

I came in around 12:15AM. The flight didn't seem too bad with the mix of Xanax, Vodka, and Kim who held my hand most of the time. I slept and reflected on this amazing trip.

At home, everyone was asleep (nice of the husband to wait up for me huh?) and the house was the same disarray that I left it in. What ever happened to that thing where when mom leaves town the house looks BETTER than how she left it? I sat up for a little while and then crashed into bed.

This morning, there was no coffee in the house. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.....

Starbucks, Venti Vanilla Latte. mmmmmm ahhhhh.

I am having a rough time moving about today. I'm exhausted. But I'm home now. Life resumes. I will put together some more pictures soon. I'm still adjusting to the lack of alcohol in my blood stream- and trying to decide if it was all just a dream.



Strawberry Fields in Central Park


The entrance to Penn Station


At 4AM we all picked a pillar to crash on in the train station.

1 comment:

Old Bogus said...

Some places just don't deliver the service. But now that you're back, it'll be better. Make it so. :)

Ever feel taken for granted?