About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Really important facts about me (that I should not forget)



Thirteen days till NYC. I am more excited every day.

It occurred to me this morning, something I should not have forgotten. My friend and I will be seeing much of Manhattan via a double decker tour bus, since we have limited days and mucho plans. This seems pretty logical really except for one thing.

I get motion sickness.
Like back seat of a car motion sickness.
So you know, top of a double decker bus is going to be an issue.


Yes. Dramamine. Bonine. Whatever "Julie Don't Throw Up" medication that I can find. I wonder how that mixes with booze?

2 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

I'm so excited for you. You're gonna have a blast.

And good luck with the motion sickness. ;)

Rambeau said...

I wouldn't overdo it, but when my ex and I went on a cruise, we wore the dramamine patch, and drank some. But you know the medical ramifications better than I. (Ooh, I like that word, ramification!)

Have fun in the city!