About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, June 09, 2008

TMI Tuesday

1. If you're in love with your partner, does it make the sex better?
Of course. But if you're not, it doesn't make it bad....

2. What is the most expensive sex toy you've ever purchased?
I think it was $50. I don't pay for them anymore. The most expensive one I HAVE is $120.

3. If you knew ahead of time you would not have an orgasm, would you still have sex?
Of course. I think I would do more of that cuddly lovemaking stuff.

4. What celebrity would you most like to have sex with if given the chance?
Brad Pitt. Or maybe his wife.

5. Have you ever had sex while an audience watched?
Not yet.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe the best sexual encounter you've ever had.
My husband and I, when we were dating were at a restaurant having coffee and the guy came up and said, "we are closing, but you guys are welcome to sit on the patio after we are gone." We looked at each other and said, "Did they just give us permission to fuck on their patio?" They damn near gave us pillows for it!!

6 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Lol! That was *definitely* permission to fuck on the patio. :)

Happy TMI!

fairyflutters said...

"Brad Pitt. Or maybe his wife."

I agree, his wife is HOT! I think I'd do her, too and I'm not even a little bit bi. LOL

Happy TMI Tuesday! :)

Queenie said...

more importantly...I want to know how you get toys without paying for them. :)

The Gal Herself said...

Ah, yes, the cuddly stuff … sigh … sometimes that can be the best part.

Salt and Pepper said...

Where is this restaurant of which you speak??? :-)

Ashly Star said...

Great answers! ;) Happy TMI!