About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What's in your medicine cabinet??



Just the essentials right?

From left to right.... (you know which shelf)

Purr, Goliath, and the Hans Hardwood Dildo. Yes, it's made of walnut. Then some climax burst lube that has these vitamin E beads that make you feel SOOO soft. Liquid Virgin. (take a wild guess what that does) And The Little Blue Bottle which is like the pheremone oil which strangely does work crazy magic. Either that or it just makes me horny- and either way, everyone wins!!

Happy HNT. I hope ya'll get well laid tonight, or at least have a good medicine cabinet!!

12 comments:

MarcelloNYC said...

oooooolala!

HHNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

They do a good job of holding that top shelf up. ;)

Masquerade said...

ROFL Sorry, this was a REALLY creative and funny HNT. I wince at the thought of shoving something so big up there though. ;)

Vixen said...

LOL! I suppose I wished mine looked like that!

happyHNT

The Covert Lover said...

Wow! And to think mine is full of Disney Princess Band Aids, Lightening McQueen toothpaste and Neopsorin! lol

I need to start shopping with you instead of my children. ;)

Great HNT!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

*gasp* I covet your medicine cabinet!

Happy HNT!

Curvaceous Dee said...

Those are gorgeous dildos (and I covet the walnut one). Why would you keep them in the bathroom, though? I'd want mine right by the bed, y'know?

HHNt, xx Dee

Ashly Star said...

Lol! My medicine cabinet doesn't look near as cool as yours does. ;) Happy HNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

This could be the start of a new meme - show us your medicine cupboard :-)
Mine would be very dull in comparison! Happy HNT.

Baby said...

I wish my medicine cabinet was full of goodies like that! I am soooo jealous! HHNT!!!!

Ro said...

LMAO - well, a medicine cabinet is meant to make you feel better :)

Happy HNT!

BTExpress said...

We hid her toys in a drawer. Happy HNT!