About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hey Lady- Kim tells the joke

kim =^..^=
kim  =^..^=

Jun 26, 2008 4:49 PM

A lady walks by a pet store on her way home, and a parrot in a cage outside said "Hey Lady, Fuck You". She's shocked and upset to say the least, but then thinks "I must not have heard that right" and goes on her way.

The next day, walking by again, the bird says "Hey Lady, Fuck You". This time she thinks "I KNOW I heard it that time", so she walks into the pet store to complain. She tells the clerk what happened and he says "I'm sorry ma'am, he has a terrible swearing habit and that's why he's never been sold. I'll have a talk with him." She thinks "Yeah right, like that's going to do any good"...

The next day she's walking home again, dreading the fact that she has to pass the pet store, wondering if the "talk" the clerk gave him did any good. As she passes the parrot cage, the bird says,

"Hey Lady... YOU know."

No comments: