About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Everyone's an expert at something.

Can I interest you in a vibrator?

So I'm going to go ahead and sign up with Temptation Parties, a la Adam & Eve who I do reviews with already.  I'll talk about my sex toy consultant adventures here- so you all can follow along.

Step 1, sign the papers and fax them in
Step 2, buy more stuff
Step 3,  book a few parties
Step 4, work out my schpiel
Step 5, sell vibes and dildos and make some money

I have no problem standing in front of people and doing this.  I've sold things that I care less about.  This will be fun and really, when girls get drunk, we talk about sex- often.  So why not?

Mike is less than thrilled about it, "What will we tell our parents??"
Ummmmm, that I am paying the electric AND cable bill by selling dildo's.  I mean- who cares?  If any of them ever thought that I wasn't some sort of sexual deviant, well they are way behind the pack.  That's what Mike likes best about me.

Cause it sure the fuck isn't the way I cook!!


No comments: