About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

HNT

I'm watching the RNC, talking to a lovely friend of mine.

Also handling my newest toy for review. 
The Vergenza.  




Not sure if I want to use it for it's intended purpose, or whack myself over the head with it so I don't have to listen to this anymore.  Puts a new spin on that "Drill Baby Drill" BS they are chanting.

I am not sure when it happened, but Rudy Giuliani is kind of a cock isn't he??  When did that happen?

Sarah Palin writes her own jokes... and she really likes them.  

bleh... whatever.  Happy Half Nekkid Thursday.  

7 comments:

Lapis Ruber said...

Your post reminds me of the man who fell asleep listening to a speech. His wife nudged him in the ribs to wake him up."Hit me harder," he said, "I can still hear the bastard"!
Happy HNT.

Baby said...

Too funny - I'd being hitting myself in the head as I couldn't stand to watch the conventions this year! LOL Happy HNT!!!!!

garbonzo said...

that sure looks formidable! Hope it was able to distract you from the BS on TV!

Ashly Star said...

Happy HNT!

Old Bogus said...

I'm sorry but my reaction is that someone is really gonna get screwed!

Mariposa said...

HappyHNT sexy!


My HNT!

Ser Infiel said...

I vote for whacking yourself in the head after drilling, baby, drilling yourself. ;) Happy HNT!