About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Raisin' McCain?

Ok, look dude. We let you get away with "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy." I admit I sing it drunk, loud and proud, but I get that it's just a nice drunk girls excuse to be slutty. Kinda like "Baby Got Back" or even "Closer."

However, are you kidding me with this??

Sadly, no.

Ok so I listened to John McCains speech and I admit, it was good. He is a good speaker and seemingly a man of character. Honestly, until this election, I didn't even know he was a Republican. I don't dislike John McCain. He doesn't freak me out as bad as the rest of his party does.

I'm now watching Andrea Mitchell from MSNBC trying to talk, but she is trapped in a huge storm of red white and blue balloons. She's trying to be serious- but I think she's in Chuck E Cheese's. Tom Brokaw referred to the Balloon Drop as a group of "Balloon Weilding Thugs" and this is the "Where's Waldo" of the convention. Funny.

Is this what Raisin McCain is all about?? Latex torture? Kinda kinky for the right, don't you think???

1 comment:

garbonzo said...

I liked McCain 8 years ago. He was a straight shooter and was willing to take risks. Then he lost to Bush and has spent the past 8 years trying to get back in the good graces of the Republican party. THAT is what is scary. If he would have stuck to his guns and said, "Fuck it. I'm running my way" this time around, I would have some respect for the guy. But, as it stands, I can't bring myself to listen to him.