About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, September 15, 2008

the trashy sex blogger....

So there was a list that went around a few weeks ago of the top 100 sex bloggers, and I hate to be a fucking baby, but I was kinda irked that I wasn't on it. Not me here, but me there... if you know, you know... I won't link. I could have promoted it, asked for votes... all that- but I didn't. I didn't think I gave a damn, but then I didn't show up on the list, and I admit I was kinda hurt.

Friends say it is not a big deal. It's a popularity contest and I was never the prom queen type, but still, even amongst the sex bloggers, the ones that are 'my people' - am I still the slut with her bra strap hanging off her shoulder?

There were quite a few left off the list that I was shocked about... the #1 was right on though.

Sinclair
is my butch fantasy.

1 comment:

Osbasso said...

Personally, I felt it was a fairly bogus list anyway. Not so much a "100 top sex bloggers", but "100 sex bloggers I can think of off the top of my head". And certainly a couple that had no business being there.