About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, September 01, 2008

Gabe's B-day!!!

Well, it's his cake so I guess it's ok.



When Alex gets home we're going to the Aquarim. Then maybe go swimming, open presents and have some of this cake. I opted not to have a party for a few reasons.
1) School starts tomorrow and none of his friends were really around this weekend.
2) He's really been acting like quite a little jerk lately.
3) I just cannot afford to have a party for a 6 year old that would have mostly ADULTS.

It's ok though- we'll have a good day and I am sure he'll have a great time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

garbonzo said...

Batter is the best part of the cake. Just like the dough is the best part of the cookie. Baking it just ruins the experience!