About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Top Heavy

My tits hurt. they feel like they weigh a fucking ton. This is the 'middle' of my cycle, like maybe I'm ovulating, like that means anything at all. Oh, it doesn't. The fact that I ovulate and bleed is just a waste of good cotton and Midol.

But I digress, I took off my bra and I thought they were going to hit the floor (and no NOT cause they hang that low, bitches).

That's the price to pay for real big real boobs.


2 comments:

garbonzo said...

They are VERY nice. Sorry they cause you so much pain. Hopefully they cause you some pleasure as well?

D-Man said...

Boobies!