About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

must stop spending

I didn't go crazy spending... but I went through like $1500 in a week. Ok, so I paid at least two months each of my cell phone, electric, and cable bill. that right there is like $1000. I'm not going to stress it- just be careful. I think I should give myself an allowance.

Mike tends to want me to spend money too. Fast food, and 'hey lets go do this' and 'hey can I get this.' I have a hard time saying no- which explains a lot. But I need to chill out and not go crazy with my spending. This padding has to last me until January.

I am quick to want to blame him for everything, sometimes I feel like since he knows there's some extra money in the bank, he has all these things he needs or wants. I gave him money for the month- he gets nothing else. I hate being like, here's your allowance- cause that seems kinda fucked up- but you know, he won't be ASKING me for money and it's not like he NEEDS to be buying a lot. Money is always a source of contention. I know he will be out of the money I gave him and this system will not last long.

Really, I'd just rather he leave me alone all together. That was my hope. He's got some money for his stupid spending and he will just sort of leave me alone. Lets see if he offers to buy ME a meal once in a while.

I swear, I'm taking my meds.

No comments: