About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HNT and not much else...

So now that my blog us being updated on facebook, there's a good chance that I'm being seen by my old high school friends. I won't, however let that deter me from my blogger, or getting the opportunity to show off my cleavage now and again.

So here's my picture for Half Nekkid Thursday.



I got a tripod so I can take picture now withoput a flash and have them be nice and steady. Lets hope my pictures greatly improve now.



With that, I'm fucking exhausted. Have a great Thursday and be prepared for me to tell you more about my research into the world of home sex parties. Getting closer to picking one.

5 comments:

Osbasso said...

Don't kid yourself. Your old h.s. friends want to see your cleavage too!

Vixen said...

You look tired baby...

A home sex party??!?!!? *sigh* [jealous]

Ashly Star said...

Home sex parties! I'll be waiting to hear more. Get some sleep first woman. You look wore out. *hugs* Happy HNT pretty!

Lapis Ruber said...

The photos might get better but the subject is good enough already! Happy HNT.

garbonzo said...

That is a great color on you. Can we see it off you as well?