About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

sunday morning

Lots of tits and hooker talk around here lately...

Today we (the family) are having lunch with my inlaws and my niece. She is living in foster care right now, for all the bad reasons you can imagine. I try not to judge my SIL, because I know she's sick with her addiction, but it's hard not to. I would have taken that little girl in an instant, but I have a hard enough time taking care of my own kids- and I don't have a room for her. I don't have enough ROOMS. The state would not allow me to put her on the couch, or in a bedroom with boys. I asked, I tried. She seems happy right now though- she seems to like the family she is with, and so far it doesn't seem like that beautiful six year old spirit is broken even though she lost her father and her mother is 'out there'. Poor little angel, that is all I think when I see her.

Poor little angel.

No comments: