About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm in it for Brandon

Ok I know he's not there. But you know, I always loved him. More than Dylan, which is surprising cause you know me and my thing for the Bad Boys.

I mean, check out that hair!!! He was the smart guy, and the writer- and while I always loved the dirty bad boys, always had girl wood for the smart guys. Still do.



I was a loyal watcher for many years. Many many, until the wedding.
The wedding that wasn't.



And no- I DIDN'T see that coming. I was angry, and I stopped watching until the VERY end when David and Donna DID get married.

So they have brought the show back, and I have talked to a handful of mid-thirty somethings that are secretly tuning in to watch. I'm watching so cause I need some good guilty TV. I was a big Dawson's Creek fan too- even though I got a little burned by that too. I mean, I love Joshua Jackson like a virgin loves prom night, but I still think that Dawson should have gotten the girl. It was HIS creek, you know?

So back to the show. You may not want to see it, but you know, there's this girl...



I mean, holy hot girl, Brenda!! Like I won't sit through this show just to get all cougar gay over HER once a week?

3 comments:

garbonzo said...

I'm TIVO-ing it. I remember watching the first episode when it aired oh-so-long ago and thinking to myself "this will never last as a show." Shows you what I know!

D-Man said...

I loved 90210. And the first season of Melrose.

Trixie said...

I forgot to tivo it! I am so pissed! But I know what you mean! I freaking love 90210. All 24 hours on Soapnet this weekend was BFF day w/Brenda, Kelli & Donna! Whoo hoo made being sick ok! ;)