About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fave TV.



House is one of my favorite shows on TV.  On USA they seem to be showing several hours every night.  It's always exciting to me to know a little bit about what they are talking about.  

However I find it interesting:

There are no nurses, unless someone occasionally yells for one.
The doctors draw their own labs.
They do their own radiology scans.
The doctors go to your house to look for stuff to make sense of your condition.
They do every kind of surgery.

Well, that's ok.  I still like it.  I know for a fact that Neurologists don't look like Patrick Dempsey.


2 comments:

D-Man said...

What about all the glass walls?

Old Bogus said...

Not to mention their diagnoses are specious. I quit watching after the "cadmium poisoning from smoking marijuana" episode. It was bad enough watching a roaring asshole but have him spouting BS was over the top.