About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I don't care if you're a hooker....

This morning I see that some 22 y/o is auctioning off her virginity to pay for her graduate school education.  How much does cherry pie go for these days?  I mean- are there men out there who want to PAY for a virgin??  Ok, are there AMERICAN men who want to pay for a virgin?  I mean, the first time usually sucks- you want to pay that much for sub par?  And she doesn't want it to go to the highest bidder, she wants chemistry.  Oh, ok.  Sure.

Really folks, isn't that straight up prostitution?  And really, I'm ok with that- but lets just call it what it is ok??  Yes, I did say that I'm ok with prostitution.  However, if you take off your clothes at Captain Creme's just to pay the rent, you are a stripper.  It's ok.  Own it.  If you offer sex as a service to men willing to pay for it, then more power to you.  You're a virgin and if it's rare enough to pay for your books and tuition (and really you can only pull this off once), well, then bravo to the girl who thought of the idea.  However, it isn't LEGAL is it??

Go ahead, Natalie, bang away.  Just vag up to what it is your doing.  I'm all for sex and I'm all for education and if you can get them to go together like chocolate and peanut butter, than good for you- however, don't think that what you are doing is all that different (other than the hopefully high price tag of your girlparts) than your sisters gig at the Bunny Ranch.  

It's really really not.

No comments: