About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Can you suck any LESS??

Some people really suck out loud. I mean, on a scale of Decent to major DOUCHETARD, some people score higher than Whitney Houston. (crack is WHACK!) Please excuse me while I vomit on your pathetic attempt to convince me that you are not just an asshooooooole.

But I heard someone say, "If you surround yourself with assholes, you will eventually get shit on." I should have known better.

3 comments:

d-man said...

Heh. You said "suck".

Sorry it wasn't the good kind. :(

Stealth said...

yeah you just pulled a post right out of my brain.

I feel it.

LadyXandria said...

Aww... you've got to give up more info than that. What happened?

There really are way too many douchetards (I looove that word, btw) in the world. I think they're taking over. We must fight back.