About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

B is for Brains!!

I passed my Finance midterm. Ok, so I got an 83. Not the greatest score I've ever received, but it's Finance- not my strongest subject. But the WAY cool part is that apparently the class average was 60%. The highest grade was a 89, so technically speaking, I rocked that midterm!!!

So maybe it's not a GREAT idea to have a crush on someone in the class- but at least it makes me show up and want to appear like I have a brain. Whatever it takes. 83 baby.

My frontal lobe is in tact and working like a charm. I doubt it will get me a date- but it still feels good.

1 comment:

Christina said...

CONGRATS!!!!