About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

HNT- the e-husband

I got the e-husband to strike a few poses. He feels like he doesn't look so hot, but he's lost a TON of weight in the 10 years I've known him. (We won't discuss how....)

I think he looks great. We won't discuss why he was in this state of undress... We're still married you know? A girls gotta do who a girls gotta do..... (yeah, I said it).


Happy HNT!!!

10 comments:

thru my eyes said...

He looks great to me.
HHNT.

T - Another Geek Girl said...

He's very hot!
Wow!

What a lucky girl you are!

HHNT!

Jaws said...

well now......!

LushlyMe said...

Wow! I am jealous! Your husband participates in your blogging! Mine never even reads mine... I think that explains alot. HHNT!

tkkerouac said...

Wow, looks like you wax him too!

Regal said...

Very nice! Happy HNT!

Christina said...

ohhhhh, nice! Thanks for SHARING.

HHNT

Sunni said...

Hmmm...that's more of him than I thought I'D ever see! :) Nice.

Tammie Jean said...

Looks pretty hot to me!

(by the way... what's HNT?)

LadyXandria said...

He looks very hot. You go girl.