About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Half Nekkid Thursday: aint misbehavin


You know, it's strange that at age 35 and not the best shape of my life, I do feel better about myself than I did at age 21, when I really WAS in great shape. Back then I was just so insecure about who I was. I had no idea which direction I was headed, and while I am still not always sure- I do feel better about who I've become and who I'm still becoming.

But sometimes the smile on my face is the most I can offer.

Go ahead...wonder what I'm up to.

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

13 comments:

d-man said...

My guess is "Reading D-manbitesdog.com"...

Bsoholic said...

and a very nice smile it is. :)

HHNT

Blissfully Wed said...

You're drop dead gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

~Him

Osbasso said...

You look a bit mischievous here!

Christina said...

Once again, I agree with you 100%.

You have a beautiful smile.....I can only imagine what you are thinking.

HHNT

tkkerouac said...

You are beautiful!

AndyT13 said...

Lovely smile. Pretty hint of breast too! :-) HHNT!

AmyElle said...

HHNT :)

I too find myself feeling better about myself than I did when I was younger.

Tammie Jean said...

What a hottie ;)

I feel the same way about who I am now compared to who I was at 21... I'm definitely more confident now, more sure of myself. I don't miss that uneasy feeling of not quite knowing where I'm headed, and I certainly don't miss that uneasy feeling of not knowing how I'm going to pay for the next grocery store trip, or my daughter's childcare, or the rent. I like where I am now and I like where (I think) I'm headed, and that's nice :)

And yes, it's always good to smile...

Jaws said...

very hot!
><(((*>

Andy Land said...

I'm almost 37 and I hate myself more and more everyday. I peaked at 18, though I suspect I actually peaked around 1 or so. Been nothing but a long series of disappointments ever since. Shoulda done the right thing and gotten the hell out of this world years ago.

Still and all, I'm glad you're much happier about yourself and your self image than when you were younger. That's always a plus.

And this pic is kinda hot. :)

Kiyotoe said...

okay, maybe I'm just lame as hell. What is HHNT?

the picture is very enticing.....a tease even.

makes us (me) want to see more.

LadyXandria said...

Looks like you're offering a little bit more than just a smile LOL. (BTW, it's a very beautiful smile)