About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

itunes meme.

I got this from my niece on my space, and since her 'mental age' (another myspace bulletin) was higher than mine, I thought it would be safe, except here I will figure out a way to justify it. I believe in itunes. It was actually one of the funner meme's I've done. Go ahead, do it. Resist the temptation to be cool, you're not.


IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...just type it in man!

OPENING CREDITS:
Girls, Girls, Girls by Motley Crue (this is a tough one, perhaps it has something to do with a deep seeded desire to be a stripper. Or maybe cause I loved the metal hair bands.)

WAKING UP:
The Wildest Times of the World by Vonda Shepard (I wake up alone now, but there have been times that I've woken up with some questionable people. Maybe my bed is just a wild place, or at least it used to be)

FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL:
Just Can't Get Enough by Depeche Mode (I well, this song could also be describing my LAST day at school, which was Thursday.)

FALLING IN LOVE:
Crazy by Leanne Rimes (yeah shut up)

FIGHT SONG:
Someone to Call my Lover by Janet Jackson (no, seriously- shut up)

BREAKING UP:
How Can I Help you To Say Goodbye by Patti Loveless (this is fitting, and considering I usually skip it when it plays tells you that I apparently never do!)

PROM:
The Song Remembers When by Trisha Yearwood (at least someone remembers, I have blocked it out. There was a pink dress, and some wine coolers. Maybe a hotel room.)

GRADUATION:
Something happened on the way to Heaven by Phil Collins (that's more of an after graduation thing. And I think his name was Trever)

LIFE:
Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) by Motley Crue (further justification of my intimacy issues and the fact that if I spend any length of time with a man, I will eventually start to hate him)

MENTAL BREAKDOWN:
Call me when your sober by Evanessence (yes, the irony. It's funny, in a very very sad way)

DRIVING:
I Could Never Take the Place of your Man by Prince (now is this because I usually let the guy drive, or is it about my love for backseats.)

FLASHBACK:
Shoop by Salt n Pepa (*wicked smile*

GETTING BACK TOGETHER:
Do You Remember by Phil Collins ('we never talked about it, but I hear the blame was mine....) (yeah Robert, shut up)

WEDDING:
I love Rock and Roll by Britney Spears (explains alot)

LOSING VIRGINITY:
Rhythm Nation by Janet Jackson (*another wicked smile*)

BIRTH OF CHILD:
You could be mine by Guns and Roses (should I have done this three times? )

FINAL BATTLE:
Hey Baby by No Doubt (what kind of battle is this, cause with this as the music, I think I could kick ass!!)

DEATH SCENE:
Cheatin by Sarah Evans (no comment)

FUNERAL SCENE:
When You were Young by The Killers (He doesn't look a thing like Jesus!!)

END CREDITS:
Yeah! by Usher (Oh, I love this song... You can play it anywhere.)

In all, it's a pretty fucked up movie, but a good soundtrack. Kind of like Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion, or Wayne's World. A few good lines and things you remember, but really the soundtrack is the best part.


No comments: