About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

middle of the road

I finished my midterms tonight. I have a group presentation to give tomorrow but I'm not worried about that. I have half a semester and then 7 classes left until I get my degree. Feels like eternity but I am close. SO CLOSE. This time next year I will applying for graduation and all that cap and gown crap.

Crap- don't let me fool you. I am ABSOLUTELY going to cap and gown and walk in the ceremony. Absolutely. I will get my Bachelors Degree in Spring of 2008. The light at the end of the god damn tunnel.

I'm tired. Mid terms just wipe me out and now I just want to go to bed. I will worry about my presentation, and the dishes- tomorrow. I feel like I have not been without flashcards next to me in two weeks. Exausted. Sleepy. Relieved.

No comments: