About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Half Nekkid Thursday

So since I have no camera, I have to take pictures via my cell phone or my webcam. Sorry for the grainy pics, but you know- it's best I can do.



This is me at the end of the day when the kids are in bed. It's my favorite way to unwind, on the couch, half dressed, watching TV. I don't get to do it very often. I usually find myself doing homework, studying, or writing. I fall asleep at the computer about 4 nights a week. But occasionally, I will just watch TV. I was watching some PBS thing on Elvis, and waiting for a friend to hop on line, hence the web cam being on. I let the camera take pictures of me every 10 seconds or so for about 20 minutes.

I later put a few Elvis tunes on my ipod, and he never did show up on line.... Oh well, he missed out.

12 comments:

The Middle Child said...

Happy HNT! My favorite time of the day is when my son is in bed. I can sit and think without any added noise or interruptions.

Osbasso said...

Elvis is so fickle about that!

Blissfully Wed said...

What a beautifully relaxing (and sexy) shot.

Good add to the iPod. We all need a bit of Elvis with us wherever we go.

HHNT!

~Him

Stealth said...

LOL @ Elvis remark..I think your pics are lovely...awesome esp for a camera phone!

hhnt!

Regal said...

Elvis has left the building. Happy HNT!

tkkerouac said...

CUTE!

Sexy Butterfly said...

Comfy and relaxing!
HHNT :)

LadyXandria said...

You look very sexy in this pic. It was definitely his loss. A pic every 10 seconds for 20 minutes and we only get to see one? You are such a tease LOL. HHNT sweetie!

Blissfully Wed said...

Ah, a look I know well!! Luckily my kids have an early bedtime. LOL

HHNT

~Her

Andy Land said...

Nice pic.

Christina said...

GREAT pic! Those are the times I love best; laying around in my underwear, watching tv! Although I Have teens with various bedtimes and many friends. So not a luxury I get very often. LOL

HHNT!

(oh the mascara: Christian Dior MaximEyes.)

Andy Land said...

Yep...that's kinda sexy, that pic. Just thought I'd say it again...nice pic.