About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, March 19, 2007

You should be dancin... yeah!!!!

Dancin with the Stars, baby. My life just got better.

I always wanted to learn how to ballroom dance. I just found out they have a Salsa Club at the college. I wonder if I could find time for that? I'd love to try. So far Ian (Eye'n) 90210 was pretty good. And he looks much better NOW than he did back then.

I also LOVE that the gal was partnered with Mario Lopez (who I think should have won last season) is now with Billy Ray Cyrus who really really ISN'T a dancer. And considering that they danced a song that he sang on Hannah Montana (a Disney Show that I also secretly love) is funny too. The song? "I Want My Mullet Back." They should have just chosen Achy Breaky.

Ok- and as a card carrying member of Team Timberlake, I just gotta say "GO JOEY!!!"

You know I love the big Italian Guys!!

1 comment:

Jaws said...

*Rolls eyes*

Dancing with the stars?!

;)