About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Don't wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

Ok, are you watching The PussyCat Dolls on TV? The Search for the new doll? Whatever the show is called. Oh I love it.

I love the catty bitches.

Yesterday a girl was sent home cause they needed a classier style of sexy. Meaning, she was too slutty- for the PUSSYCAT DOLLS!!!! Oh hell no!!!! She dances like a stripper, cause, you know- she IS a stripper. When you are too much of a slut to be a PCD, you got serious problems.

My favorite is Sisely. She's a good dancer, she's got a fresh Suicide Girl look to her, which is way sexy- and she seems to have a brain too. When all the other girls were stayin up all night and getting really sick, she decided that she needed to get her rest cause she can't sing and dance if she's exhausted.

She's also from Long Beach, CA. She's a local girl, she's tough. She probably kicks serious ass.

2 comments:

Tammie Jean said...

Oh no! I wanted to watch this, but I didn't realize it started already!

Lori M said...

I actually did watch it last week, but missed last night. So who was the slut that got kicked off (not that I remember all their names anyway). That is too funny. I didn't really like Sisely's look when I saw her last week, and I still don't like her hair, but she's growing on me. She does have a pretty face and I thought she was WAY smart to go to bed instead of getting the flu like practially everyone else!