About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Caution- adult content...

Go away if you are not an adult, or cannot think like one.

The Rabbit and I worked out our differences. It was an emergency. It was one of those jobs that only a special tool could handle. It was clean. Probably cleaner than it was out of the box. The only bad 'juju' it haD, was what I was giving it. Kim told me that there is a way to cleanse items of those negative feelings. But essentially, it was about me. If I felt that it was physically germ free- then the only thing holding me back, was my own feelings about it. So when I felt it was clean of that, then it was. Period.

So today was one of those days... you know, a week after the period when you are most likely ovulating so the urge is to fuck anything that moves. Hey, it's all about the procreation. I don't make the rules. However, it's sick and twisted that they even apply to me, since all my leftover eggs choke off and die somewhere in the midst of all my disconnected girl plumbing. Anyway. So I decided that the Rabbit was clean. I made up my mind that I would NOT be tormented by the fuckers who broke into my apartment- made a big mess and threw my toys around the room. I will not be afraid.

I will not let the terrorists win.

I needed to deal with this, once and for all. At one point I had pledged undying love for The Rabbit. I claimed that if I never had a man in my bed again, I would be sad, but you know, I'd live. Nobody wins in a stand off such as this one, except the fuckers who broke into my apartment and left me feeling uncertain about The Rabbit. About The Rabbit's ability to fulfill it's only job in my house.

So we started off slowly, not rushing into anything. I had moments where I was ready to give up. Frustrated and certain that it was going around and around in circles, but really, not getting me anywhere. It was rough. It was a knock down drag out fight.

But you know me.
I am not a quitter.

It took some time, a long time, but we worked it out. Conflicts like this simply can't go on for too long. I live with enough disappointment and hardship. I can't be denied my one 'sure thing'. Then the terrorists really HAVE won.

3 comments:

LadyXandria said...

Well that's good news. Sometimes its best to confront your fears head on (or vagina on, depending on the situation). Glad it worked out for you.

d-man said...

So that's what's up, doc?

:D

The Moviequill said...

it's funny how as soon as one spends 20 quality minutes with The Rabbitt, they find themselves screaming like a banshee... not that I have or anything