About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

HNT- breaking the dress code

When I look in the mirror I don't always realize how LOW CUT things are until later. This was me, last week. Boobs everywhere!!! So much that it pulled the design right off the top!! Well, actually I just didn't realize it was already missing....

I had a neurosurgeon standing next to me at one point in the day, looking down at my computer. I could feel his eyes burning into my chest.

But either way. This was clearly not dress code appropriate!! My boobs are not work safe! Point taken! (HA!)

11 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Well, it does make for an appropriately nice and sexy HNT.

~Him

Christina said...

I love days like that. When you go about your day...and its good. Then after the fact you realize that your blouse was really low cut. And you can't help but wonder of everyone you encountered during the day...who took a peek???

HHNT! Love the cleavage.

AndyT13 said...

Nice! HHNT!

tkkerouac said...

Very nice, come see my pair!

Stealth said...

ooo you had a neurosurgeon staring at the twins?? Wear it AGAIN!!!!

HHNT ;)

I would stare too.. :)

Regal said...

Very nice - Happy HNT

LadyXandria said...

Very nice cleavage. If you've got it, flaunt it... that's my motto. Dress code be damned. HHNT!

Cain said...

Well, hello there!

I think that's just a dandy way to spice up the workplace...

...Go for it! (yes, it's okay.The boss loves it.)

HappyHnt!!

xx,BB/cain.

Heidi said...

i think such cleavage is very work appropriate. mmm hhmmmm. makes the day go by much more smoothly, eh?

Andy Land said...

Cleavage is never inappropriate, even if you're a nun.

;)

d-man said...

Don't go changing...

:)