About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Facebook is a trip

I have been finding lots of people on Facebook. Adding them as friends and somewhat making polite conversation when the opportunity presents itself. It's weird to see the old faces, and how they have and haven't changed.

I think I was kind of a bitch in high school. I mean- not that I was openly MEAN to people, just generally judgmental and moody. I'm trying to think what I was so upset about all the time, but really- I can't think of any good reasons. There were a lot of people I didn't like, but I don't know why. I cannot remember anyone who was specifically UNKIND to me. I can't recall WHY I disliked anyone, except for one particular girl who I thought stole my boyfriend, but apparently that was my fault after all.

Now that I am older, I look back at these faces and really only remember good things. Funny things like pep rallies and band competitions and things that I only have good memories of. What the hell was I so fucking dramatic about??

So if I was a twatty bitch to you in high school. I'm sorry. I have no good excuse. I guess I was just a twatty bitch.

1 comment:

Pass the peas said...

You were never a twatty bitch to me. Wow, I am reading this blog and its like to good to put down, or close the window. Do I dare read more?